Special Interest Groups
Welcome to the section devoted to Ed.20Work Special Interest Groups.
Our project has reached the stage were stakeholders, from education and the world of work are invited to join our Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that will be opening up discussions on:
- Web2.0 and Internet resources – how do we evaluate these tools and their uses
- Learning and training pedagogies – how do we teach and train
- Curriculum including criteria for excellence and quality – how do we build curriculums, or integrate into existing ones
Stakeholders can include education; administrators, teachers, association, teacher trainers and university staff, from the world of work, companies, chambers of commerce, trainers, associations and government staffs. Please note that SIGs are open communities and are freely available to stakeholders.
We hope you will be able to contribute to the discussion.
If you are interested in joining one or more SIGs, please follow to the SIGs area and registrer. After the registration you may select which groups of interest you wish to follow.
- Please note that all contact details will be kept confidential.
- There is no SIG subscription fee during the life of the project.