- Full papers must be submitted (Abstracts are not acceptable).
- Papers must be in English
- Submitted paper should not exceed 10 pages, including illustrations.
- Papers must be without page numbers.
- For the initial review, papers should be submitted electronically in Word or PDF format without author(s) name(s).
- All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of two specialized referees. Before final acceptance, all referees comments must be considered.
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Best papers awards will be distributed during the conference.
All papers submitted to the workshop must be unpublished original work and must not have been submitted anywhere else for publication. The selection of papers will be based on conference relevance, academic rigour, innovation, and quality of writing as well as the suitability to trigger discussions. The reviewing process will be open and will be reviewed by a program committee of experts.
Note: At least one of the authors of each accepted paper is required to register for the conference.
Submit a paper
If you have any problems with the above web submission form, you can send the manuscript by email to thomas.connolly [at] uws.ac.uk (subject: ECAET2014 Paper Submission).
Please provide following information in your email: Names and complete address details of all authors (including email addresses), and Title of the submission.